Saturday, February 18, 2006

Jack Part Five!!

Still massaging!! I hope no one is getting board!!hehehehe!!

  • http://www.robinmitchell.ca/lucas/JacksDebutPart5.mov
  • 12 Comments:

    Blogger Tim Thoreen said...

    I really have enjoyed the posted progression of the animation and the weight looks great. The only thing that pulls my eye away is the color shift of the enviroment. I think if you kept current color shift, but just went from dark to light on the character, it wouldn't be so distacting.

    10:27 AM  
    Blogger Martin Wittig said...

    Man, There's no way I could ever get bored lookin at this stuff. This animation just keeps getting better,and better!

    11:19 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Robin!!! I'm Steve! You work it's ever amazing!
    I want to learn classic animation, do you have some council?

    ciauz
    Steve99

    PS:this is the link of updated version of my blog! ;-)

    12:15 PM  
    Blogger Bruno Werneck said...

    can't see! :(
    it's crashing my explorer for some reason...

    but your stuff overall is looking really tight man!

    keep it up!

    5:40 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    That's sickkkk!! didn't you do an animation similar to this back in the days at sheridan? with a Jester? or am i just tripping? Either way the new one is looking friggin awesome!

    7:21 AM  
    Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

    This is really nice Robin. And thanks for posting the progression, easily the funnest part of the animation process.

    9:44 AM  
    Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

    looking great! I wish I had the time to learn the whole 3d process

    4:11 PM  
    Blogger Jeremiah Alcorn said...

    Hey Robin! The little blip I did get to see was really nice, but my explorer is crashing like Bruno's.
    Darn explorer! One way or the other, it looks like the time you spent building and rigging, and weighting this guy is really paying off. Best of luck as always buddy. Keep that fooze ball table rockin' for me.

    6:30 AM  
    Blogger Bruce Glidewell said...

    Hey Robin,
    WOW, this looks amazing. Can't wait to see more Jack Action!

    8:41 AM  
    Blogger PEPE said...

    thank for the kind words y'all!! I am just rendering the final piece so hopefully i will be able to post it in the next few days!!

    hey tim, i found the hidden light and fixed the issue thanks!!
    hey steve, what do you mean counsil? i am guessing advice... you got to go school in my opinion but if you just what to mess around and leanr so basic i would pick up richard williams book "the animator's survival guide" it is a brilliant book. I love your new blog!!

    hey bobby, yes this is a sheridan college assingment called the ball roll. I am sure you had to do it to bro. but it wasnt a jester it was some fantasty dude. thanks man!!

    Hey Bruce, Totally miss you bro!! Hope all is well. I love the blog dude but i must say i want more please!!

    10:51 PM  
    Blogger Mike Barth said...

    hi robin,

    really nice stuff on the blog. the animation progression is great!.

    some constructive critisism:
    when he first lands on the second platform. his wieght is almost dropping straight down. I might keep a bit of horitzontal velocity..and shift his wieght to the right as he touches down... and then jump into the step to regain balence. (hope that makes sence)

    all in all its awsome!!!!

    keep it up man

    M

    8:53 AM  
    Blogger K.B. said...

    Doesn't play in Safari.

    10:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home