Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ring of Power!

Conspiracy theories stay theoretical until you check out the claims. A lot of the facts are out there if you dare to look into it.
Note: I am not saying everything in this video is fact but there sure is more fact than fiction in here. My rule is this, if you cant verify don't buy it. But there is a ton of info in this video that you can verify that makes it worth watching and investigating. Enough to make one shudder.

Part one

Part two

Cheers,
Robin

6 Comments:

Blogger RAWLS said...

Awesome doodles dude!!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Craig Zablo said...

I've watched Ring of Power 1 and am now on the second one. Very interesting material.

Thanks for sharing it and your art!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lion_0 said...

I watched them both last night and now can't seem to think of anything else. I'm having trouble focusing on stuff.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a crazy vid man! Lots of truths in there. I'm curious as to see what hope is out there?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mukpuddy said...

Yikes, like any of that sort of stuff out there, definitely raises some really valid questions!! Thanks fro the link dude!

2:45 PM  
Blogger PEPE said...

Thank you all for taking the time to look at this video. It's something that i'm more passionate about than even my art.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home